Wireman dies from electrocution in Kampar

first_img Related News Metro News 09 Jul 2019 Charity bazaar in aid of children’s programmes this Sunday {{category}} {{time}} {{title}} “Paramedics from the Malim Nawar health clinic who arrived at the scene confirmed his death,” he said in a statement here on Saturday (July 13).Hasron Nazri said that a post-mortem at the Kampar Hospital at 8pm confirmed the cause of death was due to electrocution and an investigation was being conducted. – Bernama IPOH (Bernama): A wireman was electrocuted while working to replace a utility pole at KM16.5 of the Ipoh-Kampar Road near here on Friday (July 12) evening.Kampar district police chief Supt Hasron Nazri Hashim said the victim Mohamad Kamil Mohamed, 28, and eight other workers from a private company in Chemor were replacing utility poles in the area from Tuesday.”Mohamad Kamil, from Padang Rengas, was electrocuted when working with four others to install a power cable on a pole.”His workmates failed to save him and contacted 999 at 5.20pm. center_img Related News Nation 23 Apr 2019 Bone fragments at Gua Kandu in Gopeng confirmed to be human bones, say cops Nation 15 Jun 2019 Moo: Internet the way for singers to go globallast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *