Man receives severe electric shock refilling water tanks

first_imgThe accident happened on 85th Avenue in the Ejido neighborhood. Firemen and paramedics were called to attend to the man who is reported to have suffered third degree burns on his hands and toes. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) The man reportedly climbed on top of his home to manually refill his water tanks with a garden hose. While up there, he made contact with the overhead electric cables when was moving a metal rod. That contact left him with severe burns. Playa del Carmen, Q.R. — A Playa del Carmen man has been taken to hospital with third degree burns after he was electrocuted on his roof. last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *